Every week i will feature a few UX related links to get your set for the coming week. This week i’m posting some best practises for creating cross platform mobile apps, a link to the design & thinking official trailer (which looks great), Richard Branson’s take on knowing when to give up on your idea, an interview with Victor Lombardi and a blog post about why responsive design won’t fix your content problem. Enjoy!
- Best practises – creating cross platform mobile apps: http://thenextweb.com/dd/2013/11/26/best-practices-building-cross-platform-mobile-apps/
- Design & thinking official trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uilcaXYnluU
- Knowing when to give up on your idea: http://www.entrepreneur.com/article/230093
- Fail Fast, Fail Often: http://www.uxbooth.com/articles/fail-fast-fail-often-an-interview-with-victor-lombardi/
- Responsive Design won’t fix your content problem: http://alistapart.com/column/responsive-design-wont-fix-your-content-problem