Every week i will feature a few UX links to get you set for the coming week.
This week i’m posting: an idea for desktop browser loading bars that is borrowed from mobile browsers, an article by Robert Fabricant about scaling your UX strategy, a look at the psychology behind dashboards, an interview with the UX Explorers at Ford and finally a good read about the intersection of UX, CX and corporate strategy. Enjoy!
- New UI Pattern : Website Loading Bars http://www.usabilitypost.com/2013/08/19/new-ui-pattern-website-loading-bars/
- Scaling your UX Strategy http://blogs.hbr.org/2013/01/scaling-your-ux-strategy/
- The Psychology Behind Information Dashbaords: http://uxmag.com/articles/the-psychology-behind-information-dashboards
- The UX Explorers at Ford: http://uxmag.com/articles/the-ux-explorers-at-ford
- The Intersection of UX, CX & Corporate Strategy http://connect.humanfactors.com/profiles/blogs/the-intersection-of-user-experience-customer-experience-and-corpo