A light-hearted look at the healthy competition in our office between the “User Experience guys (and girls)” and the “Dev guys (no girls…yet)”…..the “how to annoy a dev guy” post is coming soon 😛
- Give them FTP access and ask them to upload their prototype to the server (“FT…what?”).
- Tell them their user flow doesn’t make sense but don’t give a reason.
- Tell them their “best-practice” feature is impossible to implement.
- Tell them the Axure License has expired and they need to use Powerpoint in the meantime.
- During the client meeting, while they’re presenting their UX audit, tell them the Account Manager told them to audit the wrong site. Continue reading